Welcome to Leading Adult Learners
Taking care of self and others: our human needs
Unprecedented and challenging times call on our deep sense of heart to go the extra mile to lead, nourish and support those we work with and care about.
The Human Needs focus in this blog offers a tiny snapshot from my forthcoming new book, Learning Culture for Learning Impact: A Hands On Guide.
- are passionate about learning
- lead and facilitate the learning of others
- want to make a sustained difference for teacher and student learning
- want to learn with and from others as part of a dynamic collegial community
- are looking for practical and engaging resources to build your own and others capabilities
then you are in the right place!
Our expertise is LEARNING.
We WORK with leaders, facilitators, staff and teams in schools, systems, organisations, and workplaces.
We FACILITATE to build sustainable professional learning communities that improve and transform adult and student learning, communication and collaboration.
Our COMMITMENT is to working with you in tailored to need ways that enable you to build your own and others capabilities to achieve your desired results.
We CREATE practical products and resources to support your accomplishment of individual professional, team and organisational goals.